This policy applies to this website: https://www.jelenacoaching.com/
- Subscribe to my mailing list
- Sign up on my website to use free resources
- Fill out a form in order to request a consultation
Specifically, this policy describes what information I collect, why I collect it and who I share it with. I am committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. If you choose any of the above forms of communication with me, you can be assured that your information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The following information may be collected in the course of your interaction with my website:
- Name and contact information, including email address
- Details related to your personal situation and the reason that you are inquiring about my coaching services
The purpose of gathering information about your personal situation is to understand your particular coaching needs and provide you with a better service. If we end up not working together, I will delete any record of that personal information.
In addition to that, I may use your information for the following reasons:
- If you signed up to my mailing list, I may send you emails about upcoming events, new products, special offers or other information I think you may find of interest, using the email address you have provided.
- I may contact you by email for market research purposes (for example a survey) and use the information to customise my website according to your interests.
- I may use the information (from surveys and feedback, for instance) to improve and develop my products and services
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure and will never give away or sell your details to a third party. I will take suitable steps to safeguard the information I collect.
I may change this policy from time to time, as best practices and legislation evolves, so please check back periodically to be sure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of May 2020.